Feb 28, 2013

Another first.

So today I dated my husband, not over food or movie, but over a soothing, relaxing couple massage. I actually wanted it more because I've been complaining about extreme back pain over the past couple of days. My hubby, on the other hand, was hesitant about trying it but was convinced when I told him it's going to be worth the try.

We went to this massage house in BF Homes named Zuri Spa. There are actually a lot of massage places in BF but this one has the homey-feel from the outside. They offer an hour of full body massage for P250 with a choice of Shiatsu, Swedish, Thai, or combination. I've tried Shiatsu before so I decided to have the combination for both Bien and me. Hard pressure's what I needed but I think I asked the masseuse twice to mellow down a bit only because I tend to have a low tolerance for pain on some parts of my body.

I really have nothing much more to say as I was half asleep the entire time. Our overall experience was great that Bien fell asleep and was snoring even. It really was an hour worth of remedy to my back pain and an hour worth of relaxing experience for my husband. We are definitely going to do it again :)


*Check out Zuri Spa. It's located at 25 President's Ave., BF Homes, Paranaque City (beside Bacolod Chicken House). They also do home service. For inquiries, call 842-5294.

No comments:

Post a Comment