May 4, 2010

James Cooper's make-up line - impressive!



I was a bit curious with the James Cooper line. James Cooper used to be a famous name in T.V. and magazines. If I'm not mistaken, I think he's a hairstylist and a make- up artist. And now, I'm still wondering where he is and what he has been doing lately.

I was surprised that he actually has a cosmetic line for professional use. I came up to the counter one day and the kind saleslady had a little chit chat with me regarding a bit of info about the brand. She even claimed that Maricel Soriano uses the brand for her T.V. shows and engagements.

James Cooper is a PRO cosmetics line. Their eyeshadows are nice. Has good pigment pay- off, and frankly speaking, quite hard to rub off when I tried removing the swatch from my hand. This line might have promise.

Since I was looking for a translucent powder, I decided to get their Matte Loose Powder. It comes in two colors. Translucent and Brown.
TIP: If you're planning to save, get a translucent powder so it'll encompass any foundation color, so you don't have to spend again on powders to match every single foundation that you have.

TRIVIA: James Cooper's packaging is "almost" the same of that cult make-up brand MAKE UP FOR EVER  PROFESSIONAL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment