Apr 22, 2011

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CCINO!


Ccino’s a year older today. His presence in our lives is reason enough for us to realize that God has blessed us so much. Our heart is always overflowing with gratitude because of him. God gives and God takes but He always gives more and He can never be outdone in His generosity. 


Ccino’s our first baby - our eldest. We got him June of last year, just a few weeks after our Pagudpud trip. He was 2 months old then. He was originally named Buknoy. I remember my husband being hesitant at that time. He’s got asthma and wasn’t that much fond of dogs. But Ccino has that magic you now. He can draw attention in just a snap - capture hearts in a matter of seconds. He brought out the “parents” in me and Bien. 


Ccino changed our lives. I was at the lowest peak of my life when I found out I was 14 weeks pregnant. It was hard for me but Ccino made things easier for me. When my relationship with Bien was about to fall apart, he kept us together. He’s done so many things for me, for Bien - and now that we have Saab, he’s doing things for our family. 


To the cutest, fluffiest, and sweetest dog in the world, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY! For the outpour of love you never fail to give each day - for giving me headache for being such a picky eater - for jogging with Daddy and dancing aerobics with him at CCP - for looking after Saab - for the joy and love you shower this home with, THANK YOU. And even if it’s Good Friday, we’ll still celebrate your birthday with birthday caps and a non-chocolate flavored cake. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH CCINO BOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment