May 10, 2010

10 Promises for the May 10, 2010 elections


I AM FROM UP.

10. Even if my candidate does not win, I will cooperate with the next administration as long as the programs do not compromise my principles.

9. Even if I think highly of myself, I will respect the will of the people and will work harder to make sure that everyone gets the chance to be heard on election day.

8. I do not think my choices are better than everyone else.

7. I can make change by voting tomorrow.

6. In the process of voting, I recognize that I am also accountable for the vote I cast.

5. I exhausted all the information I can get in forming my decision.

4. I vote based on programs and principles.

3. I want elected officials to make sure that other people can get the same opportunities I am getting.

2. I can make change even if I'm not in the position of power. I know that despite our differences, I have the best interests of my country with the votes I'll cast.


1. Tomorrow is not the beginning of change. Tomorrow is a continuation of the process of change to make this country better. I will not lose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment